Maine Medical Partners – MaineHealth Cardiology offers its patients outstanding cardiology services with the highest level of care. Our cardiologists are Board certified and trained in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases of the heart and circulatory system. We are closely tied to the nationally recognized cardiac services at Maine Medical Center, and its parent organization, MaineHealth. Together we provide patients across our region with some of the country’s best cardiac care.
With locations in Augusta, Lewiston, Rockport, Scarborough, and Waterville, our highly skilled team is committed to improving the cardiovascular health of our communities.
Our patients have access to a secure patient portal where they can view cardiovascular health information, send a message to their doctor, request a prescription renewal, and more. To learn more or to sign up, visit the Maine Medical Partners – MaineHealth Cardiology Patient Portal.
Maine Medical Partners – MaineHealth Cardiology also offers patients the following services:
- Aortic stent graft
- Electrophysiology studies
- Holter & event monitoring
- Lower extremity segmental blood pressures
- Pulmonary vein ablation
- Radio-frequency catheter ablation
- Stenting (carotid artery, leg artery, renal artery)
- Treatment for irregular heartbeat
- Treatment for lipid irregularities
- Treatment for renal artery disease
- Venous ultrasound imaging
- Abdominal aortic ultrasound imaging
- Carotid artery ultrasound imaging
- Peripheral artery ultrasound imaging
- Renal artery ultrasound imaging