Maine Medical Partners – Otolaryngology treats ear, nose, and throat conditions in adults and children. Our team of Board certified physicians, audiologists, medical assistants and administrative staff work together to offer our patients excellent care at offices in southern and western Maine. We offer the region’s only multidisciplinary Aerodigestive Clinic for children with complex problems affecting the airway, pulmonary function and the GI tract.
Specially trained to manage and treat diseases and conditions of the ear, nose and throat, otolaryngologists are also known as ENTs. These physicians are skilled in both medical and surgical options.
Our audiologists are trained to evaluate hearing loss and related disorders, including balance disorders and ringing in the ear (tinnitus). They also help these patients by offering rehabilitation for their conditions. At Maine Medical Partners – Otolaryngology, audiologists work in partnership with our physicians to diagnose and treat your hearing or balance troubles.
Maine Medical Partners – Otolaryngology also offers patients the following services:
- Pediatric ear, nose, and throat care
- Sinus, ear, head, and neck surgery
- Treatment for skin cancers
Our audiologists provide:
- Assistive listening devices
- Electronystagmography (ENG) testing to assess balance disorders
- Hearing aid fitting, orientation, and repairs
- Hearing loss evaluation and treatment
- Testing for infant hearing