With offices located in Portland and Oakland, the Maine Medical Partners – Pediatric Surgery team includes surgeons, advanced practice professionals, and office staff, working to provide outstanding surgical care to the children of Maine, southern Vermont and southern New Hampshire.
Our surgeons are Board certified in pediatric general surgery and are on the medical staff of The Barbara Bush Children's Hospital at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine’s only children’s hospital. Maine Medical Partners – Pediatric Surgery participates in the National Surgical Quality Improvement Program (NSQUIP), which focuses on surgical quality in hospitals across the country.
New Patient Forms
If your child has an appointment at our office, please take a moment to print these forms and fill them out ahead of time. Please bring the completed forms with you to your child's first visit.
Patient Registration Form
Patient History Form
Maine Medical Partners – Pediatric Surgery offers patients the following services:
- Treatment for hernia, hydrocele & undescended testicles
- Minimally invasive surgery of chest & abdomen (laparoscopy, thoracoscopy)
- Newborn surgery
- Gastrointestinal surgery (Crohn's disease & ulcerative colitis)
- Long-term bowel management
- Children's cancer surgery
- Lumps in the neck
- Chest wall defects (pectus)