Maine Medical Partners – Pediatrics is committed to keeping children healthy. We offer our patients a medical home – a place to go for help with any health issues they face.
Our team provides preventive care, physical exams, treatment for illnesses and injuries, help with emotional or behavioral issues and connections to the specialists your child needs in a timely, friendly, and respectful way.
We’re here to answer your questions and to help you get the information you need to care for your family, and that includes providing telephone and secure electronic message advice.
For us, excellent care combines the greatest compassion and understanding with the fewest procedures that are uncomfortable or costly.
We’re proud to be part of Tufts University School of Medicine and to teach pediatric residents at Maine Medical Center. All our pediatricians are on the staff of the Barbara Bush Children's Hospital at Maine Medical Center.
February school vacation is almost here!
We hope that our patients and families can get outside to explore Maine, staying healthy during the time off. Here are some activities that we enjoy:
- Making a snow sculpture. Have a fun contest to see which family member can get the most creative.
- Hike on nearby paths. Look for interesting trees and animal tracks in the snow.
- Go cross-country skiing. The eastern trail runs through southern Maine, and is a great way to experience nature. Many town parks have trails that are easily accessible.
- Find a local sledding hill. Stay safe, and make sure your youngest family members are wearing secure, protective helmets.
- Ice skating. There are well maintained skating rinks in most area communities, including Kennebunk, Scarborough, Yarmouth, Rangeley and Lewiston.
- Bowling. If the weather takes a turn for the worse, family bowling is a fun way to burn calories.
- Cooking. When you have to be inside, create some positive memories in the kitchen with these kid friendly recipes.